Since the lockdown of society to help manage the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), like many businesses and services, Bryan has been unable to see clients. It has been a long and challenging period for everyone. Although society is gradually getting going again and businesses are opening back up, we must all do our part to ensure that, as much as possible, we can manage and reduce the spread of this virus and keep each other safe.
Although HM Government announced changes to allow businesses to reopen, Bryan has waited, and with the help of his partner, a full risk assessment has been undertaken to determine if, when, and how Bryan might be able to recommence seeing clients.
Bryan does not currently offer services remotely by telephone or video call, so appointments are in person, face to face at his home. Below are details of measures Bryan is putting in place to enable him to recommence seeing clients again from the beginning of August 2020.
If you wish to make an appointment to see Bryan please telephone to discuss rather than email: 01522 778519.
- We are using social distancing and hygiene measures to control the spread of the virus, including sanitising all high touch points, chairs, table, and the recording equipment used to record sessions, including the CDs, before and after each appointment.
- The room will be well ventilated as per NHS & HM Government guidance.
- We have signs in place giving information and guidance to follow.
- Hand sanitising gel will be provided for Clients’ use on arrival and before departure.
- Maximum of 2 Clients per appointment – and MUST be from the same household.
- If Clients book individual sessions (rather than a joint session) – there is no indoor waiting area, and 1 Client must wait in their car and swap over.
- Please do not arrive early, if you do, you should sit in the car until the appointed time and then follow the signs.
- Although not required (currently) due to social distancing being observed, Clients can choose to wear a mask or face covering if they wish – if they do it must cover the mouth and nose properly and they must not touch the face covering during the session.
- If a Client OR any occupants of their household are showing ANY symptoms that may be related to the virus, whether confirmed by testing or not, in the 14 days BEFORE their appointment the appointment MUST BE CANCELLED and they should self-isolate and seek testing as per NHS & HM Government guidance.
- If, during the 14 days BEFORE their appointment, a Client has come into contact with anyone who has had symptoms – this includes people within their household and/or outside their household, whether confirmed by testing or not, the appointment MUST BE CANCELLED.
- If, during the 14 days BEFORE their appointment, a Client has been contacted by NHS Test & Trace and advised to self-isolate because they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, whether or not they actually have symptoms, the appointment MUST BE CANCELLED.
- NHS Test & Trace: Clients must agree to allowing their contact details to be shared with NHS Test & Trace if requested by NHS to assist with managing the spread of the virus. (Refusal to allow information sharing with NHS Test & Trace will mean you will not be given an appointment).
- Payment: Payment by cash using notes only, no coins, and correct fee so that no exchange of cash is required. There will be a designated place to put the money to maintain social distancing and hygiene.